ASP.NET MVC Core Development
ASP.NET Core MVC is truly cross-platform, allowing developers to build applications on Windows, macOS, and Linux.ASP.NET Core MVC is truly cross-platform, allowing developers to build applications on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- ASP.NET Core is open-source, which means its source code is freely available.
- ASP.NET Core is designed with cloud environments.
- ASP.NET Core combines the best features of ASP.NET MVC and Web API into a unified programming model.
- ASP.NET Core applications can be deployed self-hosting, Windows services, Docker containers, and cloud platforms like Azure and AWS.
- STPL believes in delivering high-quality services and products.
- We prefer Agile methodology which enables us to adapt to any new module.
- STPL is a CMMI-3 company.
- Quality delivery in a timely manner is our priority.
- STPL believes in involving all the stakeholders' opinions throughout the development.